What's in Your Chloe Bag?

The original post was deleted by Vlad - I am now deleting all references to the OP - and the OP has been banned.

This user is a fake. This picture is taken from my personal flickr account (castmegently)!

Last edited by a moderator:
...everything but a kitchen sink..you think?

chloe010-1.jpg

GUAM058-3.jpg

Shopping is the greatest experience.

Love your bag and it's contents! :biggrin: Great sig. pic BTW

I've had 2 different types of Chloe Paddington bag in the past and although I agree that the leather is very soft, creamy, and durable, and the hardware accents just adds to the beauty of it, I always find it too heavy by itself. The handles, when its on my shoulder, always tends to fall or slip off b/c the strap together is pretty fat (also, b/c my frame and shoulder is not as big). The size is kind of awkward as well to put any type of magazines or notebooks. BUT I am liking the Paratay ones. It got my attention the first time I saw it was seen on Katie Holmes (this was before the bag was in store). I would get that Chloe bag instead.

Girls - PLEASE can I remind you that it is advised that you watermark your photos. We have issues with other members using photos which don't belong to them - PLEASE keep yourself safe and watermark your images.

Anyone using other members photos - without their express permission - risks being banned from the Forum.

TIA

As of today I officially own a Chloe bag [love you Betty]
So far, the contents are: a wallet, keys, Chanel lipgloss and mascara, mobile phone, sunglasses and a book. Mind you, I have 2 children under 5 so it will take approx one outing to fill it with babywipes, wrappers of all kinds and Lego!
If only Chloe made children's backpacks to match...

ok, i thought id share mine
in my bag i have my wallet, keys handcream nail buffer , nail cream, bronzer, ear phones , usually my phone, gloves cause its freezing in aus atm! ,gum lip balms in the pink pouch i found bandaids, travel mascara, and about 4 more lip balms .. oops
i usually pack pretty light :smile:
085.jpg