Bag regret (the one that got away)... anyone else?

White jumbo caviar with silver hardware.

That's still avaliable at my NM.

ChanelJumboWhite.JPG

so far I am doing pretty good that I don't think it has happened to me yet. I figured bags I have 2nd thought turned out not my true love, and I usually was able to eventually find a better bag.

but if i have to pick, I'd say the valentine's heart chain link flag bag.

hmm, if i could, i'd go back in time and get the black patent star-stitch bag from f/w 05. i had to choose between that and the grey reissue which i don't regret, but i would have loved to have both!

hmm, if i could, i'd go back in time and get the black patent star-stitch bag from f/w 05. i had to choose between that and the grey reissue which i don't regret, but i would have loved to have both!

The star-stitch bag still haunts me as well! At the time I thought it was too small but there have been countless times since then that I have thought it would be perfect for a night out...
Also still hoping for the teal cabas...got a call on it but refused it and now am very sorry....:crybaby:

Lisasbags......i love the you used the word fondled lolol
i so relate!

I wish i had the original large Reporter in camel with the black half CC, should have bought when it first came out and was $1,650 !!

ohhh this valentine Chanel is starting to haunt me.....it must be fabulous, the closest i have gotten to seeing the print was a pair of sandals at the Chanel Boutique in Palm Beach, but they had a pink background
the print is darling, reminds me of a retro apron from the 50s

i wonder if Chanel will do a reissue in the Valentine?

The large diamond stitch in white. I originally did not like ths look of it that much, but now I would love the functionality of the style. Maybe one day it will pop up on ebay in great condition, but I'm not holding my breath....

Luxe Bowler in metallic black deerskin. The cruise bowler was a little too distrssed for me. I am thinking about the dark silver but I just may wait to see what colors will be coming out next.