Michelle Branch Design?

msleex3

Sep 28, 2006
I went to Tobi Blatt today (a boutique for designer clothing and accessories), and came across this gorgeous necklace, which I then purchased for my friend. The designer was "Branch," and after I got home and researched the internet, I couldn't find anything. I finally called Tobi Blatt again, and they said that the designer was Michelle Branch.

I know that Michelle Branch is a singer, but I had no clue that she started designing jewelry. The thing is, I can't find anything on the web that pertains to her jewelry.

Does anyone here own any pieces from her? Has anyone heard from her? It's such an adorable, simple necklace.

t_16300.jpg
is this it? very cute! I don't think that it is the same Michelle Branch, unless the singer was also a ph.d. student

t_16300.jpg
is this it? very cute! I don't think that it is the same Michelle Branch, unless the singer was also a ph.d. student

Yes that's it!

Haha yeah, i don't think it's the same michelle branch, either. I looked at the "about the artist" and I don't think Michelle Branch (the singer) has even been on this earth as long yet.

Wow! What a small world! I've been drooling over the jewelry on that site forever but haven't heard anything about them. How is the quality? I'm particularly interested in their gold stuff.

Wow! What a small world! I've been drooling over the jewelry on that site forever but haven't heard anything about them. How is the quality? I'm particularly interested in their gold stuff.

The quality is pretty decent! Her jewelry actually reminds me of Adina Reyter's designs, and the small diamond is so shiny and so simple and pretty. The SA was showing me a bunch of necklaces, both gold and silver, but this one really caught my eye. I just thought, "Wow, how gorgeous," and purchased it even after looking at the other necklaces available.

Ooh, I love Tobi Blatt....I usually go to the one in Carmel Mountain since it's closer to me. But anyway she's so nice and sweet to talk to.
But I've seen those necklaces before and never knew who they were by!