Mulberry Accessories - Show Us Yours!!

SSA53430.jpg

SSA53431.jpg

SSA53432.jpg

SSA53433.jpg

SSA53437.jpg

SSA53438.jpg

What fantastic bits and bobs you have! I really enjoyed that LMM. I've never seen some of your things before or knew that they existed even. You've made me want to go and buy!

Those keyrings really are to cute, think I've gotten so excited I can't sleep, but really have to go to bed now (after all it's one hour later here). Tommorow I will have to come back to look at those pictures again, though !
Thanks for showing us!

Hi, LMM,
good idea for a thread, I love accessories, but always find them to expensive so I really don't have something special. Always think that I better could spend the money on a bag.
I'm very looking forward to see all your little goodies and maybe that enables me to buy some lovely's myself!
Been thinking about a pouch for 4 months now....

Your scarves are great: the second one is TDF!

Yes they can be expensive. The vast majority of my accessories have been bought in the sale or at the outlets .. I have been pretty lucky. Have a few from evilbay too .. !

I think I need to cull the collection a little though .. as there are only so many sets of keys one person can carry :P

You should get a pouch - they are ultra handy for putting all the smaller items in that would normally rattle around in the bottom of your bag!!

Do you think the Mulberry jewelery is worth the money?
Is it solid and does it stay nice when worn?
I have never seen it in real life, but was thinking (again) about the large golden collier (?) on the Mulberry website.

Can't keep up with you: nice purses!

Hmm .. Im not sure. I guess so in terms of it's craftsmanship.

Im not 100% sure about my charm bracelet. I wore it out a couple of times & it did annoy me a little. As the charms are quite heavy, it tended to turn so they were under my wrist. They could do with being a little lighter!

oh my goodness, this is my perfect Saturday evening :biggrin:
Keep em coming babes, you have THE most amazing Mulberry accessories - I adore the make up bag - and you know that key to my heart is my lost colour - never managed to get it on sale!!!!! Its beautiful.

now, have they been used at all apart from the wallet ;) they all look far too perfect

I am glad to be of assistance to you on this cold Saturday evening :biggrin:

Aww no re you not getting the keyring. Have you tried the outlets? Im sure someone said they saw them there very recently! I hope you get one - they are gorgeous!!

Erm .. some of the things have been used .. :nuts:

I am going to have a cull at some point though (*ack I dont want to get rid of ANYTHING though!!) .. & I also need to organise some space in my bedroom where I can get to things easily, as currently everything is stashed in bags in my wardrobe due to lack of space. I am hoping to have the heating boiler thingie moved out of a built in cupboard in my room so I can arrange things in there .. fingers crossed!!