Mulberry Accessories - Show Us Yours!!

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ^ OMG, I didnt even know you had the tiny bays, awwwww I love them :biggrin:

you are my Mulberry Hero!

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I *think* that's it .. cant help but think I have forgotten something though :nuts:

Will go back & read through/answer your comments now!! Bear with me!! :biggrin:

6. Thank you. It is the turqoise coated canvas from last year .. got it at one of the outlets (think it was York). It is a great size & is so so handy!! :biggrin:

7. Thank you .. it really is gorgeous & so silky soft! orkneydaisy spotted it at Cheshire Oaks .. & we both ended up with one!! I am yet to use it though .. :blush:

8. What fantastic bits and bobs you have! I really enjoyed that LMM. I've never seen some of your things before or knew that they existed even. You've made me want to go and buy!

9. Oh Lordie I wish .. it is my dream to have a mahoooooooosive walk in wardrobe with nice shelves/compartments for all my lovely things!

Maybe one day ... :biggrin:

10. Those keyrings really are to cute, think I've gotten so excited I can't sleep, but really have to go to bed now (after all it's one hour later here). Tommorow I will have to come back to look at those pictures again, though !
    Thanks for showing us!

11. Yes they can be expensive. The vast majority of my accessories have been bought in the sale or at the outlets .. I have been pretty lucky. Have a few from evilbay too .. !

I think I need to cull the collection a little though .. as there are only so many sets of keys one person can carry :p

You should get a pouch - they are ultra handy for putting all the smaller items in that would normally rattle around in the bottom of your bag!!

12. Thank You :biggrin:

As with my last post - they are so handy! DO IT DO IT DO IT!! :biggrin:

Maybe check them out in store first though .. compare them & pick the best one that works for you!

13. Hmm .. Im not sure. I guess so in terms of it's craftsmanship.

Im not 100% sure about my charm bracelet. I wore it out a couple of times & it did annoy me a little. As the charms are quite heavy, it tended to turn so they were under my wrist. They could do with being a little lighter!

14. I am glad to be of assistance to you on this cold Saturday evening :biggrin:

Aww no re you not getting the keyring. Have you tried the outlets? Im sure someone said they saw them there very recently! I hope you get one - they are gorgeous!!

Erm .. some of the things have been used .. :nuts:

I am going to have a cull at some point though (*ack I dont want to get rid of ANYTHING though!!) .. & I also need to organise some space in my bedroom where I can get to things easily, as currently everything is stashed in bags in my wardrobe due to lack of space. I am hoping to have the heating boiler thingie moved out of a built in cupboard in my room so I can arrange things in there .. fingers crossed!!

15. Got stung by two very convincing fakes on evilbay a while back .. grrr! Got these at the outlets though .. arent they cute!! :biggrin:

Its nice to know I am someone's hero .... ;)