FedEx dumped my new LV bag on the garbage pail!

Wow, eLux should confront Fed Ex about leaving expensive items w/o signature confirmation. In our old loft complex, fed ex and ups would leave packages near the front gate, thinking that they would be safe. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE in our building had at least one package stolen at one point or another.

It used to be that Fed Ex and UPS were the gold standard (IMO) when it came to sending things. But the last couple of years, I have had quite a few problems too.

And don't even get me started on the US Postal Service! LOL!

I would be on the phone to fed-ex head office and Elux about this. ASking who signed for it and creating a stink.
Seems they are lazy and not following the rules and need to have some serious action taken against them.
On another note i'm glad you have your package safe and sound.

I was anxiously awaiting my two packages from ELuxury (one Manhattan PM and one MC small agenda). Despite my ordering them both the same day (but different time) my Manhattan PM was scheduled to come much earlier than my agenda.

It arrived today at my house but I wasn't home to sign off the delivery. The package specifically was for signature confirmation. But instead of returning the next day, I get a note on my door from the FedEx guy saying "Package in Blue Pail"...meaning my blue garbage can!! Luckily, my package was still there but the online tracking indicated that my package arrived at 3pm, and I didn't arrive home until 8pm. Someone could have easily walked away with that package! And when I clicked on the "online signature confirmation", it was a messy nonsensical scribble...which was obviously the FedEx guy signing as me so that he wouldn't have to make a second trip.

I called into both FedEx and ELuxury to report the incident for the principle of it, because while my package was luckily still there, it could have easily been the opposite and happen in the future to someone else. :cursing: Has anyone experienced this?

That is so lazy and sketchy to be signing for you! Plus - the fact that it was put in a garbage pail - what if it was garbag day?! OMG - can you imagine if after he put it in there the garbagemen came and dumped the box into their truck?! ARGH!!!

OMG.
It is clearly stated package over $500 requires a signiture.
Oh, right, he had a signiture. His???!!!! That's wrong!
Is he going to pay for the lost if something happened? What a stupid guy!