FedEx dumped my new LV bag on the garbage pail!

Even recently some UPS truck was up the street (it's a really inclined street) and he suposedly put the emergency break on (don't believe him) and the truck came crashing into my neighbours car and house, and damaged 4 houses on the way like mailboxes, ramps, trees, it was a mess. These guys are idiots, and apparently it already hapened to that guy before and they didn't fired him over that ! Crazy !!

LOL!!!! That is crazy!!!

the fact that it was put in a garbage pail - what if it was garbag day?! OMG - can you imagine if after he put it in there the garbagemen came and dumped the box into their truck?! ARGH!!!

I was just thinking the same, I would have died! There's something so icky about leaving even anything on top or under or behind a garbage pail.

I realize I'm so fortunate to live in a fairly safe neighborhood and have my own home w/ porch. I let my delivery guy know when I'm expecting an important package and where to "hide" my packages if I'm not around, and they are really good about it.

Fedex bad:Push: ...Fedex left my aureilla mc mm outside my door and it should have been signed for...a 1400 dollar bag left on my doorstep for hours...what were they thinking...I called and gave them an earful....

The regular Fed-Ex has been great, but the Fed-Ex home delivery suck so much! My head almost popped off trying to get a shower curtain delivered to me. When I found out my Elux package was coming the same way, I called Fed-Ex and stated that I would pick my package up. The delivery guy cannot be trusted to handle that package.

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that! Fed ex is really getting on my nerves too! I can't believe there are a lot of stupid drivers!!! :cursing:

My Christmas gift from DH arrived last week, it was overnight delivery meaning somebody had to sign for it and they couldn't just leave it at the door. Good thing I was tracking it at work and when I read that it was delivered --- and I was like HUH?!?! :blink: It was an expensive watch so I immediately called DH and he rushed home to get it cause somebody could have just walked up to our door and gotten it! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

I have a question about this FedEx...did they ever deliver package after 6pm?
My speedy 30 will be delivered tomorrow at 7 pm and I wish I will get it in person, but isn't it a little bit late for delivering????

Do someone know the answer of the above question? Will they deliver package on time or could be earlier? I am so worried that someone may take my package:confused1::confused1::confused1:

this sh*t is getting ridiculous...as much money as people spend at elux! i complained to FedEx last night but haven't heard anything yet...maybe I should complain again to elux.

i came home to find my package on my front door and a BS signature on FedEx tracking. I do live in a safe neighborhood, but the LOSERS come out during Christmas and ANYONE could have taken my package, and I'm so pissed about it.

this is what I said last night:
so i took your advice and i called fedex...

i filed a complaint, and the rep asked me a few questions (tracking number, etc.) to find out where the item came from (store location) and who the driver was. the report will go to the location manager who should call me sometime soon, but she said that with the holidays it may take a bit longer. she was very nice, and apologized that it happened. she gave me a case ID number to reference if i don't hear from them, but hopefully i will...that was a lot of damn money sitting out on my stoop, and although I live in a fairly safe, quiet neighborhood, with the holidays, ANYONE can be lurking, ya know?

so if anyone else had this happen to them, please complain as well!!

thanks for pushing me to do it, i'm glad i did!

But I think I'm going to call elux as well.

I'm glad you got your package, and sorry you are going through what i went through!

hate fedex too. same thing happened with my dad's $1600 electric drum set... the package came all beat up (luckily, nothing was damaged), but the delivery guy just left it outside even though signature was required. the thing that pisses me off the most was that my mom was home when it was delivered (according to tracking info, it was delivered around 3pm) and they didn't even bother ringing the doorbell!

I got my package just 30 mins ago. This Fedex guy was nice though, I left a note on the front door of the building and he brought my package to my Apt. I guessed it wouldn't be delivered in the evening (but it showed 7pm on fedex.com), so I put the notes on the door in the early morning just in case they came here earlier, and they did. ;):yahoo:

To add, DHL isn't much better. I ordered a laptop once and it took so long. When I called cs they said the driver couldn't find my house.:confused1: I live on a typical residential street, not in the middle of nowhere. For DHL's second attempt? The driver drove by my house while I was at the mailbox, looked at me and drove past!!! I had to go and pick up my package.:cursing::censor: