Burberry Watch experiences?

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
I'm considering getting the Check Bracelet watch and I was wondering about the long-term quality of Burberry watches. Does anyone own a Burberry watch? What is your experience with it and would you recommend Burberry to others (based on things other than just the brand)?

Thanks!

i have had this watch for around 7 months. i got it on Christmas. it functions perfectly fine and it's pretty sturdy, but i find that it scratches more easily than other designer brand watches. hope this helps!

Hi! I have this Burberry watch (duh! and forgot to add it to my collection pic!) for over 2 years now and it is still running, the battery hasn't died yet and I've had no problems with it! Burberry makes very beautiful watches!

Attachments

• 54073959_tp.jpg
    54073959_tp.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3,500
i have had this watch for around 7 months. i got it on Christmas. it functions perfectly fine and it's pretty sturdy, but i find that it scratches more easily than other designer brand watches. hope this helps!

I agree!! my Burberry watch also scratches really easily...I've had it for a year now but still loving it ^^

I've had this watch for few months....and it already have some light scratches, but I thought it's due to charms.
Does anyone know of protective coating or some sort that we can apply to prevent it?

I also have a Burberry watch and I love it. It runs great. The only problem is that my watch has white strap. It is impossible to clean it. Any idea were to buy a replacement one. Please, help.

My mom has the one pictured below, she's had it for a little over a year now and has had no problems with it, the clasp or any significant scratching, if any really at all. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 4,667
I also have a Burberry watch and I love it. It runs great. The only problem is that my watch has white strap. It is impossible to clean it. Any idea were to buy a replacement one. Please, help.

the store can send the watch out to have a new band put on but it will be the same one just new

My bf and I have had Burberry watches (men's chronograph watch and women's stainless steel) for the past year and a half and they are great! Mine's a little scratched up, but he attributes that to me being careless haha. His is still in pristine condition ...and no problems with the batteries or anything. I loved it so much I got my best friend one from them too ...and thinking of getting myself an extra christmas present :smile:
P.S. I'd post pics but I'm still a relative newbie ...and haven't gotten around to figuring it out yet :P so here are the links haha

http://us.burberry.com/product/inde...medium=cpc&utm_content=AW09&parentPage=family

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...LBASE001&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=0822138009577