Hope this pictures help...

Mini flap
As non of my wallets can into the mini, so I steal my hb wallet here :P
minii.jpg

minic.jpg

E/W flap
ewi.jpg

ewc.jpg

Babe, I LOVE YOU so much! You have just a pretty collection! Even your choice of colors is so amazing!!! It really helps me in imagining my stuffs in it. Btw, your Chanel white bi-fold wallet can't fit in your Peach Mini Flap? OMG, Gorgeous. Do you own a WOC that you can share pictures also??

Really, it is so nice + kind of you!
I love to see some modelling piece of these beautiful flaps on you babe when you are free, of course.

Wait, i just realize, what about adding a packet of tissue paper in it? Possible with the mini or e/w?
With your lovely pictures, I am siding toward the mini (abit biased as I love the mini since my love for chanel started).

Last edited:
I LOVE YOU too sweetie! Thank you dear for your kind words.

no dear, I can't fit the bi-fold wallet in mini flap, it actually taken up the whole space you have there.

sorry dear, I don't own a WOC.

no problem adding a packet of tissue paper in e/w...but on mini, maybe abit too packed.

I LOVE YOU too sweetie! Thank you dear for your kind words.
no dear, I can't fit the bi-fold wallet in mini flap, it actually taken up the whole space you have there.
sorry dear, I don't own a WOC.
no problem adding a packet of tissue paper in e/w...but on mini, maybe abit too packed.

Thanks sunbeamy.. Thanks alot.

Ladies, do you know if your SA holds any mini or e/w in caviar other than black color (prefer gold hardware).
Still waiting for WOC's picture should any of you have it.
Thanks