The truth about waitlists...what you may or may not want to know.

she said no problem, I can get you one by then...it took me back for a moment, and mumbled, that's ok, I don't know if I will be able to get back to the store...she said, 'hang on..' about 3 minutes later she came back and practically sang....'I have one for you'.....

this is so true...coz it happen to me too the last time with the Cabas Alto :yes:

What i know is that the more u spend on LV items RTW and other accessories all year round, the more chances you will have priority to choose whatever item u want even if u r NOT on a waiting list. If u think about it, it makes sense, LV knows that their limited edition items will evenually be sold but they have to make their "real" customers happy :smile:

Agreed. I noticed that too. The hyped-about bags and waitlists doesn't really apply as much to me I found out a few times. I've always wondered, "what happens to those people on a waitlist?".:sad:

Yup. Good relationships with the SAs will put you right at the top of the list. I've requested quite a number of pieces and they always try to get them! I even get freebies... like fills for my agenda! I never had problems with exchanging and changing my mind almost constantly. They happily look for almost discontinued stuff for me. Suggest almost discontinue items for me to buy. Ring me when there's something new. I'm happy with my 2 favourite SAs!

I was talking with my SA about the miroir on the phone yesterday about how bad the waitlists were.....and he asks me "Do you want one?" I almost dropped the phone because I thought the waitlists were so long.....thankfully it's just not for me.

^^^I now have three, lol...I just a note to the manager because I recently got outstanding service....I figured since it has hit and miss with service lately, good to praise when it's so good.