Don't hate me, but...

pompilit

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
I bought a couple of D&B purses. I'm a total Coach addict, but when I saw their 'glove' leather line, I fell in love. I couldn't decide between 2 of the colors so I just bought both. Plus I picked up the wallet at Macy's for a killer deal, and I couldn't resist. :P

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0873.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0873.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 268
I think most of us can appreciate the beauty in many different brands. Rightfully, D&B ought to have its own sub-forum. Lots of ladies here have purchased D&B purses lately, and many others have some in their collection. Congrats!

Thanks everyone! When I posted this I was sweating bullets :sweatdrop: so thank you for all the kind replies! :yes:

HauteMama - I *totally* agree, I wish there was a Dooney sub-forum.

Thanks again guys, you do make me feel welcome. :heart:

Those are cute bags. I have 2 dooneys myself and recently bought a lesportsac. I was surprised when I joined the forum to find that Coach and Dooney were ripped on by some people. I always thought of them as high end bags while I knew louis and others were more expensive. Also I get tired of all the monogram lv bags I see. It seems like everyone has them.

I vouched for a dooney board! I think the bags you have are gorgeous. I'm an LV girl, but I have two dooneys. I'm also planning on getting a coach and a burberry...I don't like to discriminate! Great choices!