I feel sad for...

lvlisa

One piece at a time
Nov 12, 2006
the ebay seller timeless_lv. They had a perfect 100% positive feedback score until today someone has given them 4 negs for selling fakes from Hong Kong. :wtf: I have bought from them in the past and found them great with authentic pieces. I'm sure it must be a mistake that they sold fakes and it is probably just a competitor trying to get back at them and destroy their credibility. Ebay sucks sometimes.

:wtf: The buyer is almost certain an enemy:s . She left neg. feedbacks after 2 days of buying and she's from the US while timeless_lv is from UK,no way in the world she would have received the bags.I've bought from timeless_lv and their bags were sent from UK NOT HK. What pi$$ me off is the fact that the buyer has private feedbacks. I'll make sure I block her from my auctions.:cursing:

I think everything will be okay...
Although the seller's 100% positive feedback is ruined, unless this trouble-maker pays for all the items he/she did BIN/won, the seller can file an unpaid item dispute and if it's not responded to the buyer's feedback won't be counted...
Since he/she bought so many things, I doubt he/she will pay for any of it! SO the seller should be SAFE!

Ebay has already cleaned up timeless_lv's feedback record. The buyer is no longer a registered buyer. I'm sure lvlady99 will have her record cleaned up soon too!

I noticed this. I have a bunch of MPRS in my favorite sellers and this person left negative feedback for like 5 of them, probably more that I don't have in my faves. Hopefully eBay has cleared this all up, it's so ridiculous. Silly people with nothing to do.

There's a whole thread about it on the shoes and accessories board on E-bay. A lot of sellers were hit. It is a horrible troll that frequents the board to attack the people who try to stop the counterfeiters. It was just awful.