Spy - too big?

qtiekiki

O.G.
Nov 11, 2006
I just got the cognac spy, but I keep thinking that it looks too big. I'll try to post a pic later. Anyone feels the same way? I love the color and the feel of the leather though.

I'm about 5'2 1/2. When I've looked at pictures of myself carrying my spy, it definitely stands out, but not quite to the point of overpowering me. But most importantly, it doesn't feel too big at all...maybe when I've been carrying it on the crook of my arm for a while, but I can also fit it on my shoulder.

Yeah I saw pictures in the show your fendi thread and it doesn't look as big in pictures when you gurls are carrying it as when I look in the mirror carrying it. Maybe I need to take a picture of me carrying it to get better perception of the size. I am 5'3" but maybe I just not used to it yet and that it's full of paper fillers.

well I'm the shortest here at 5 feet even and don't find it big at all. Maybe because it lies so flat to the body on my shoulder? Not sure but I've loved it since I bought it!

i used to think it might be too big, but after my Hologram arrived and i tried it on it didn't look big at all. you can kind of squash it into shape so that it doesn't look too big on you :yes:

i like the spy but the size is the only thing that keeps me away from buying it. i look ridiculous with a bag that big. but i might try to force myself to buy it next month if i can find the honey :P

The Olsen twins are tiny too...and I LOVE that picture of them with the Fortuny spy! I think it might just take you some getting used to. Takes a bit to get accustomed to big bags, but once you do, there's no turning back!!!