New LV Accessory

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
I just got a new LV accessory in the mail today! I am so excited! This is my first MC piece as well as my first LV Cles and I love it:heart:. I'm attaching pics so I won't keep anyone in suspense here!!
Its a black MC Cles :yahoo:

Attachments

• LV MC.JPG
    LV MC.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 245
  • MC Cles.JPG
    MC Cles.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 209
  • MC Cles2.JPG
    MC Cles2.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 190
omg i love that cles...... and i noticed we got the same car!!!!!! ( i recognize the key/remote thing. im planing to get the cles for my new car tooooo and my sis is paying for it :smile: ill go for damier cles tho...

tell me more how the cles working for u in car.... is it banging ur legs when u r turning and stuff.

congrats again:smile:

omg i love that cles...... and i noticed we got the same car!!!!!! ( i recognize the key/remote thing. im planing to get the cles for my new car tooooo and my sis is paying for it :smile: ill go for damier cles tho...

tell me more how the cles working for u in car.... is it banging ur legs when u r turning and stuff.

congrats again:smile:

I love the cles!! Seriously we have the same car, what color is yours? Mine is silver! Well you know the cles does touch my knees but it really doesn't bother me too much. I'm only 5'1 so I have to sit a little closer :shame: but I don't pay attention to it and when my dh drives the honda he doesn't complain about it at all..so I guess he doesn't even notice it!:love: