Reference Guide US/Canadian October 2005

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I have the entire reference guide for this year~ if someone wants to ask me I will respond with the bag in question...There are thousands... just ask away and I will respond as soon as possible... Hope this is okay:confused1:

I do not know which ones would not be applicable to the newer price guides (meaning the ones that are discontinued) so just ask away:yes:

Oh~ You go girl! I only just started in 2005....Lucky you!:yes: therefore everybody should ask you LOL:yes:
Did I missunderstand what a reference guide is then? Just a little confused...

You and me both!! I have catalogs and price list's and the special mailings that you get when different collections come out. Im not sure what a reference guide is unless its the euro way of saying catalog?

WOW! So the blue mercer that went for $700 on ebay was a steal! :nuts: I had no clue it was that much!

Does anyone have pricing or pics on these three vernis bags? I've never heard of them before.
  • Lafayette street--armband pouch
  • Pochette fleur--similar to pochette twin
  • Barrel fleur--similar to Keepall, but rounded

WOW! So the blue mercer that went for $700 on ebay was a steal! :nuts: I had no clue it was that much!

Does anyone have pricing or pics on these three vernis bags? I've never heard of them before.
  • Lafayette street--armband pouch
  • Pochette fleur--similar to pochette twin
  • Barrel fleur--similar to Keepall, but rounded

Do you have any idea of the approx year of these bags? It would save time in searching through catalogs. If you don't just be patient and I will check on it for you. Ghost if you have a faster way... please do...

Help! I was at Safeway yesterday and was in front of this lady who had the most gorgeous Louis Vuitton bag I have ever seen.

It is about 12x8 rectangular shaped, all black leather with LV embossed leather. It looks like a Vernis style but it's not patent leather. It has a zipped top with two zippers on top (one on each side) and has the lock in front (like an Anouchka bag) and a strap.

I searched for it on Eluxury and vuitton.com but I can't find it! I am willing to give up all my purse/shoe collection for this bag!

Thanks for your help!

Help! I was at Safeway yesterday and was in front of this lady who had the most gorgeous Louis Vuitton bag I have ever seen.

It is about 12x8 rectangular shaped, all black leather with LV embossed leather. It looks like a Vernis style but it's not patent leather. It has a zipped top with two zippers on top (one on each side) and has the lock in front (like an Anouchka bag) and a strap.

I searched for it on Eluxury and vuitton.com but I can't find it! I am willing to give up all my purse/shoe collection for this bag!

Thanks for your help!

I'm at a loss for this one, I would have to see a picture or know the name. sorry:sad:.. Anyone else know of this handbag the OP speaks of???