Papillion 30 from let-trade

that looks like a good price and the bag appears to be in good condition. I didn't see any bubbling, well, it looks kind of like it's bubbled, but that is from the canvas just being pressed in on the other side.

I also love this Pap version :yes:
Yes, you dont have to worry about the patina :yes: that's great :yahoo:
IMO, price is OK ;)
I didnt see the bubble and my Pap (in this version) has no bubbling as well :yes:

I've had my eyes on that one for awhile...I think it's a good price, and the bag is in good condition, except for, as you stated, in picture 22...it looks as if the inside canvas is bubbling?? The outside of the bag looks good though, and the mini papillon is included which is good...if you don't use it, you could always sell it for around $90 and get some of your money back!

If pic 22 doesn't bug you, get it!

Ok, those of you have the same version or even the newer version do you see the same effect? If it is due to normal wear and tear I'm fine with it and may go ahead and buy it

I was looking at that bag too but I asked the seller some questions and they said its not bubbles at the bottom of the bag. Its actually uneven leather in the bottom of the lining. Also there are are minor scratches on the handles. I really like the bag because of the non-changing leather but I think I'll pass on it.