Why hasn't some of the transparent inclusion come out yet???

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
i've been waiting forever for a transparent inclusion ring and bracelet
but they don't seem to be out yet for some reason..:confused1:
i thought they were supposed to come out with the framboise ones

does anyone have any of these two items already??? if so, please kindly post ur pics :drool:
or is it just in Bangkok where i can't it them??:Push:

thx, ladies

I think they've come out in Europe or at least Germany? I remember a German seller had one for sale on ebay. They're not in the US yet...my SA has no clue when they're coming in though, but he's going to let me know once they do!

I think they've come out in Europe or at least Germany? I remember a German seller had one for sale on ebay. They're not in the US yet...my SA has no clue when they're coming in though, but he's going to let me know once they do!

i thought France's supposed to have everything first. last week my friend checked out some of the paris stores and they don't carry any yet. they dont' seem to be out anywhere!!!:confused1:

i wonder why, when the berrys are out practically everywhere!!

do u think they have some problems with the production??? since it's all transparent (without the white background like the speedy keyring or the hair cubes)??? could this be???:idea: :confused1: :cursing:

i'm waiting for an SA in Chicago to call me too. i called the 866 a couple of days ago, and the rep tht HOPEFULLY the transparent ring and bracelet will be out by December 1

Haha..they did but I got my fuchsia ring instead. Then I went back the next day and it was already gone. I figured I'd be able to get ahold of it again, but no such luck so far. I might have just have my SA order it from another store if they don't get it in soon...