which WOC should i get?

Jun 24, 2006
hi! i'm undecided between 2 WOC's.
one is the classic caviar (1295.00) with the large CC's embroidered on the front.
the other is from the russian collection (which i saw in the NM catalouge) made of lambskin with large CC's studded with rivets on front (1495.00)

my concern is the lamb/calfskin will scratch and damage easily. where as the caviar is more durable. sorry i dont have pics- what do you think? thanks!

Pics below!!
hi! i'm undecided between 2 WOC's.
one is the classic caviar (1295.00) with the large CC's embroidered on the front.
the other is from the russian collection (which i saw in the NM catalouge) made of lambskin with large CC's studded with rivets on front (1495.00)

my concern is the lamb/calfskin will scratch and damage easily. where as the caviar is more durable. sorry i dont have pics- what do you think? thanks!

Both are nice, but I don't like the huge double Cs on either of them. I'm a total WOC fan, best evening bag ever IMO. I would go with one with a mademoiselle clasp or with the small CC clasp (or some other decorative clasp). If your heart is set on one of these two, then I would go for the classic caviar.