Pictures of Marc Jacobs (Fall and Resort 06)

xochrissie

Hello, lover!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
I know quite a few girls wanted to see pictures of the white chiffon and topaz stam so I took a bunch of pictures of the MJ stock. Enjoy!

MJ1.jpg

MJ2.jpg

MJ3.jpg

MJ4.jpg

MJ5.jpg

MJ6.jpg

MJ7.jpg

Christy, thank you so much for sharing. You rock! =)
Row 2 of 1st picture: Is that R06's Quilted Classic Elise in White Chiffon? Or is it Quilted Ursula (patent) Elise in Chalk?

Oh my! I am in heaven. Great pictures! Thank you for sharing. What is the name of those cute little bags with chains in the fifth pictures?

Row 1: URSULA Lee in Black (Spring 06; $995)
Row 2: URSULA Pouchette in Black (Spring 06; $675), QUILTED CLASSIC Ingrid in Almond (Resort 06; $795), QUILTED CLASSIC Ingrid in Black (Resort 06; $795)

Row 1: URSULA Lee in Black (Spring 06; $995)
Row 2: URSULA Pouchette in Black (Spring 06; $675), QUILTED CLASSIC Ingrid in Almond (Resort 06; $795), QUILTED CLASSIC Ingrid in Black (Resort 06; $795)

Thanks bag.lover! I knew you would be able to help me. I love the little Ursula Pouchette. So cute and great for a night out! :smile:

HI. The second picture in your second post is the Irina (resort 06) bag. I really like that bag. I was wondering if it was next to the small quilted bowler or the large quilted bowler? The reason is because I thought that the Irina was 18" wide, but it looks smaller. I would get it if it was small.

HI. The second picture in your second post is the Irina (resort 06) bag. I really like that bag. I was wondering if it was next to the small quilted bowler or the large quilted bowler? The reason is because I thought that the Irina was 18" wide, but it looks smaller. I would get it if it was small.

Do you mean second to the last in the second post?

MJ11.jpg

I had no idea there was a small and a large bowler? We only carry that one size. It is a rather large bag. Sorry I can't be more of a help.

Chrissie you are so sweet! I'm loving a lot of these bags. I see my darling Trish. I don't like the bag next to her though. And why the chanel flap bag knockoffs? But oh I love the new colors for the stam and I love that bal harbour satchel in eggshell.

It looks like Large QUILTED Bowler (16 x 10 x 6.5") since QUILTED Bowler (small) measures 12.5 x 5 x 9". The bag to the right of QUILTED SIGNATURE LEATHER Irina (19 x 11 x 18") is STRIPING Trish (14 x 9 x 8").