The Flavor of Love

i love NY, she's so damn entertaining. everytime she's on i lmao. i can't wait to see her very own show, i'm definitely going to be glued to the tv screen. as for buckwild, i can't stand her, she's sooo freaking annoying, always trying to get another 15 minutes on tv, damn fake :cursing:

pumpkin_newyork_wenn_1101.jpg
After winning Best Fight at the Reality Remix "Really Awards," the two ex-"Flavor of Love" ladies were spotted locking lips as New York expressed her love for the woman who once spat in her face on national television.

The pic, snapped by Pumpkin's aunt, is apparently only the first step in the pair's relationship. Sources say the two may be doing more photos together in the future, showing a little more skin for a possible naughty pictorial.

While it's great that they're BFFs and all, our fingers are crossed that another *****-fest is soon to come.

lol did you hear he's having another kid by another woman? It was after season 1 but I guess before Deelishish was in the picture? No clue but WOW. Kid number 7 for flave!

Incredible! I read about Child #7 this morning as well...

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the lack of contraception use among the "rich and famous" a little surprising???

Flav is funny (whether you and laughing with him or at him), and you have to give him credit for overcoming the drug problems and now doing what it takes to make a living and finally support all of his six children. However, I think I'd find it really difficult to commit to a man who has a history of playing "musical mothers"!

I give up, I have to admit I was thrilled and horrified with every episode...it's proof that there is another dimension out there! But can anyone enlighten me: on Reunion Show II they kept saying Flav and Deelishus(sp?) hadn't seen each other-and then they played clips of his new video-every time they showed him rapping in the limo (in between clips of various girls behaving badly) Deelishus was sitting right there in back of him...laughing-but then, why am I surprised? Am also trying to figure out what kind of guy would date NY the Bachelorette? Can you imagine working on that show? Well, now I've confessed...

hey guys i think that flave pick a good girl. deelishis i think that you have a nice ass Flave dose'nt deserve you ,you should keep looking fine and do you.:heart: :heart: :heart: you r beautiful. good luck with ur daughter in tha future.