Ugh !! This Moron Ends Up In The Emergency Room Because.....

Jan 23, 2006
Supermodel Kate Moss reportedly rushed fiance Pete Doherty to the emergency room after his girlfriend's ring stuck on his finger.

The Sun reports that Pete got the ring stuck on his finger while the pair were at Kate's home in London. The couple went to a nearby hospital after reportedly spending an hour trying to remove the ring from his finger.

Nurses at the hospital had to use clippers to remove the ring.

Clearly Kate and Pete have yet to learn that cocaine along with other drugs not only dilate pupils but they also expand blood vessels. Mystery solve, chubby fingers.

Attachments

• latkate.jpg
    latkate.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 189
HAHAHa... I got a ring stuck on my finger sooo bad once in a mall- that I had to pay for it then go to a different jeweler to get it removed!

eww. i'm a little claustraphobic (sp?) so that would have freaked me out. i hate anything that makes me feel confined (sp?). If i couldnt get ring off my finger I would have passed out from hyperventilating before. eww. just thinking about it.

do you remember those straw finger thingys that you stick both fingers in and try to get loose? I forget the name. but when I was little I tore one apart because I panicked when I couldnt get loose. ha ha ha

Dear God......WHAT does she see in him?????

Sadly, when I was younger I had a boyfriend who was into drugs... while I was not. We were together for years and I hoped all along that I would *save* him from himself. Sadly, he died in the end. He was 19.

Maybe she thikls the same: loves him ad believes that love wins over anything. Unfortunately not everybody is strong enough to escape drugs. Poor Kate, and poor Pete. I actually feel bad for them...