Gorgeous 2005 Taupe City

yes, but deco cant buy her because she is on a purse ban. I am too. I really am. But being on a purse ban, thats just means PURSES right? That doesnt include accessories right?

yes, but deco cant buy her because she is on a purse ban. I am too. I really am. But being on a purse ban, thats just means PURSES right? That doesnt include accessories right?
Purse ban only means you can't buy the Purse style Bbag. Everything else is exempt from the ban. :nuts:

Wow, did you read the other bag's she's going to list soon:

".* i'll be listing tons of bags pretty soon...03 lilac, anis, 03 white, dolma, bordeaux, 04 tweed, chocolate...etc"

Wow, did you read the other bag's she's going to list soon:

".* i'll be listing tons of bags pretty soon...03 lilac, anis, 03 white, dolma, bordeaux, 04 tweed, chocolate...etc"

Does anyone know what happened to her other Dolma City listing? Did she end it early to sell to someone?

I never saw a taupe one, its stunning. BUT do the light browns and taupe tend to look dirty as they get used? I had a Taupe Chloe Paddington that I used a lot and after a while it looked almost "dirty" cant explain it.