DOes anyone have an '03 Mastic?? I saw it on atelier.naff?

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Does anyone here have this bag and what color is it? This is the first time I noticed that color on there. I was looking again to see what colors came with silver hardware and there it was.

BooYah does :smile:

:lol: ltl-dear and aaa-sweetie, yeah, i got busted.....:lol:

:shame: here're pics of my weekender-the color reminds me of gulden's mustard (sorry, it was the best i could use to explain the color IRL). the seller had no hesitation whatsoever in showing this baby off every wonderful living minute of his waking life;) so the bag's currently being professionally cleaned during this time

Attachments

• bbag 029 mastic RS1.JPG
    bbag 029 mastic RS1.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 158
booyah, this is soooo droolworthy!!! Hope it comes back to you super clean and super smooshy!

danae-dear, ya think?:sweatdrop: :s hmmmmm, i hope they can do a little fixer-upper on her too. i still love her, though, and the 03 leather is wonderful(i could sleep ON it)....thank you:love: :flowers:

:roflmfao:Too funny, everyday of their life huh?
I don't think it looks nearly as bad as some that I have seen on ebay recently. it is gorgeous!! Now to me, It looks sort of like the '07 argyle, or maybe a marriage of argyle and naturel. ??
That leather, :drool: I want to touch that bag!!! droolworthy for sure!
Lovely bag and thank you soooo much for posting pics for us.

guys, i'll try to find a close-up pic of the color and leather

Attachments

• mastic2003.jpg
    mastic2003.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 83
  • cu mastic 03 1.jpg
    cu mastic 03 1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 80