Hermes Cles

thereallouis

Sep 13, 2006
Hello All,
I'm new to the Hermes forum-I was living in the LV world, still am :smile:. I was wondering, Does Hermes have anything similar to LV's pouchette cles? Like a key ring attached to a little pouch of some sort? If there is, will you post pictures for me?? Thanks in advanced!!!

Jon

:yahoo: :yahoo:

I have a orange dogon keys pouch ,it has a key chain in a little pouch like the dogon wallet,i have to say i love it as it protects my bag from scratches and i never lose my keys !!!

Hello All,
I'm new to the Hermes forum-I was living in the LV world, still am :smile:. I was wondering, Does Hermes have anything similar to LV's pouchette cles? Like a key ring attached to a little pouch of some sort? If there is, will you post pictures for me?? Thanks in advanced!!!

Jon

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Do you specifically need something with a pouch compartment? Coz Hermes does have the 4 or 6 key holder similar to what LV has but like LV's version, it just has snap closures and no pouch compartment.

I sort of need something that can hold my cards and some cash. I wanted something really practical and useful for my first Hermes purchase... I thought a cles.. or similar.. would be it. Thanks for all your help!

Definitely the Dogon key wallet! I used to be a huge pochette cles fan and had 8 of them in different patterns/leathers. But, I much prefer the Dogon key wallet because it fits so much more than the pochette cles. Also, you know how money and sometimes your drivers license gets stuck in the zipper of the pochette cles? The closure is better on the Dogon key wallet so that never happens. Can you tell I love this little accessory? :P

i think this is it...

dogon3.jpg
dogon2.jpg

this one is $650 on ebay...and the seller says it's no longer being produced(??)