Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
OMG OMG where do I start? OK I called my LV SA this morning...she said that she would let me come in TODAY and pick up my damier azur speedy 30!!!

So I went to the LV boutique...she got out the Azur...and I was NOT in love with it like I was:crybaby:

So...I got a bag from the line that I have been lusting over for quite awhile-- the Epi Speedy 30!!!!!!!:yahoo: I thought originally that I wanted my first Epi to be an Alma, but I fell in LOVE with the Speedy!!!

It is soooo beautiful!!! I will have my fiancee post pics either tonight or tomorrow:smile: :heart:

Some new info::

The Azur Speedy was priced at $620, so I do NOT think that the Azur will go up in price.

The Epi Alma was increased to $1090. The Epi Speedy 30 went DOWN in price!!!

It is now $890:supacool: :yes:

I think that I might EVENTUALLY get the Azur Speedy, but I just went weak when I saw the Noir Epi Speedy.

:lol:

OMG, I just bought two epi 25 speedies over the last few months, I am going to be sick if they acutally lowered the price... I wonder if I can get a price adjustment? :crybaby:

LOL I will have pics up by tomorrow:yes:

I am alittle challenged when it comes to downloading pics, resizing them, etc.

I got the blac (noir) epi speedy:smile:

I am not sure if they will adjust the price for you, but I would definitely call and ask!:heart:

xoAikxo-- I really liked the Azur, but I didn't LOOOOVVVEEEE it...plus, I was kinda worried about the patina issues, etc.

Pink--LOL I know!! LV LOWERING PRICES?!?!? What?!??! :smile:

It happened, though!! Tomorrow the Epi Speedy 30 officially goes from like $935 to $890:smile: