Which Botkier bag should I get?

I Love Love LOVE that satchel. It's a gorgeous bag. The Hobo is too big for my taste and just doesn't compare to the satchel. Let us know what you get. That satchel might just have to be my next Botkier.

It depends on how you plan on using it.. the Satchel doesn't look like you can wear it over the shoulder, so for that reason alone I would go with the Hobo.. I love shoulder bags!

I don't know whose fault it is or which post it is (I won't name names DiamondGirl) but someone in here is responsable for me buying another bag. LOL It was a SALE and who can resist. I got the Botkier Bombay Satchel in Rust for 458 (free ship) on Shopbop. I'll have it in about 7 days. Oy!

P.S. She said they have about 10 left.

I held the Bombay Tall Hobo yesterday and I can tell you first hand, it is quite heavy empy because of the hardware. Though neither bag is my style, I would suggest (since I've seen them both in person) the Satchel if you are more of a practical kind of Marc by Marc Jacobs kind of girl. I would suggest the Hobo if you are bit more on the wild and funky side. I wonder if you live in New York City because Lucky Shops had an event yesterday and all of the Botkier bags, including the two you are debating between and current season items, were just $225.00. And you better believe I bought two bags while there!!!