You guys are sooo lucky! I never get to see LV IRL unless i buy them

Me!! I live in Nebraska so there are no LV stores or any store around here that sells them. I have to use Eluxury to order my LV items. I share your pain.

lol thank god theres someone else because i was begining to think i was the ONLY one i always see these posts and theyre all like "well i went to LV today" and im like ahhhhh or like ohhh well ill wait to make my decision when i see it in real life...and im like ahh ill never see it in real life unless i buy it.

blahhh. sorry just needed to vent.

I don't see LV as frequently as I would like (and trust me, I love looking at other people's handbags), and I live in California! At most I'll only see 2-3 LVs TOPS when I go to the mall, the outlet, or costco. Everybody else either has a Dooney, Coach, Gucci, Fendi, or a fake LV.

I feel your pain...kinda...we have a store here, but I had never been, until recently. And I was surprised that some of the bags were smaller than I thought. there were several that I was glad I hadn't bought off of eluxury since they would have been to small for me! But the PF is great because you get a better idea of the size of the purses. Love the pictures here!!!

I have no LV store near me either! The nearest are in Palo Alto or San Fransisco and they have 5 or so near each other! I wish there's one in Sacramento, I guess LV thinks that we are hicks town and no money to spend! Sacramento is only the capital city of the most populous state and the richest in the entire United State and I guess LV thinks that is not good enough to invest in this city!!

lol. thanks missypoo. the only lv ive ever been to was in mass and lemme tell you...i was dissapointed...it was in this crappy little mall...like there was a christan dior too but it wasnt the big glamorous store like i expected. *pout face* (niether of the stores were really like i expected.) id love to go to an LV in cali or vegas...must be awesome.

I have no LV store near me either! The nearest are in Palo Alto or San Fransisco and they have 5 or so near each other! I wish there's one in Sacramento, I guess LV thinks that we are hicks town and no money to spend! Sacramento is only the capital city of the most populous state and the richest in the entire United State and I guess LV thinks that is not good enough to invest in this city!!

I live in Sacramento! I does suck that we don't have an LV, but most people in the city go to San Fran for serious shopping anyway.