Sales Tax Issue

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
I think this is weird. Maybe there are some threads about this, but I was just told that if there is an LV boutique in your state and you purchase out of state, you will be charged your state sales tax. ??? Okay, I guess I can understand that. But, New Mexico has NO LV Boutiques. And, I was charged California sales tax and they waived the shipping, well, CA tax is $108.00 and the shipping would have been $20, so that's a pretty raw deal.

Anyway,,, gottem looking into it, hope I don't need to get nasty, cause I'm just not in the mood today. I want to be happy about my new purchases and not hassle over them... ugh... oh well, seems like other people on the blog are also having LV sales problems... maybe it's the moon....:wtf:

Valley Fair is great, they just called me back and credited me back all the sales tax; also got free shipping... whew... Neiman marcus sucks. See Perle Agenda thread... thank god I'm on a ban, I can't handle much more of this...

Valley Fair is great, they just called me back and credited me back all the sales tax; also got free shipping... whew... Neiman marcus sucks. See Perle Agenda thread... thank god I'm on a ban, I can't handle much more of this...

Thank god it worked out for you with VF. I like Valley Fair store a lot too.:P