International shipping of exotic CL`s.

ladyjazz I'm sure everything will be fine. We're all just huge worriers when it comes to our CLs! Waiting for packages in the mail is the worst... there's so many unknowns! But it almost always works out in the end!

I´ve bought the shoes for the starting price!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270377126797

I hope everything will be allright with the shipping...

Wow that was an awesome price! Congrats I can't wait to see modeling pics. I am sure everything will be fine and you will get the shoes no problem. :smile:

I just wanted to give you a quick update that I got my Eel Atla Damas. No problems there. I emailed the seller for a tracking number and the day I got it is the day I also got the shoes.lol It took exactly 1 week.

Wow that was an awesome price! Congrats I can't wait to see modeling pics. I am sure everything will be fine and you will get the shoes no problem. :smile:

I just wanted to give you a quick update that I got my Eel Atla Damas. No problems there. I emailed the seller for a tracking number and the day I got it is the day I also got the shoes.lol It took exactly 1 week.

So great!

Congrats!

Please post pix on them!

Have you payed customs?

Please help!

First I´ve got an invoice with 12.95 as shipping cost.

It was obviously regular post, no tracking, not registrated and I don´t want the shoes shipped this way.

I´ve asked the seller to send the shoes with registrated mail, and now I´ve got an invoice with $ 143 as shipping cost...

Those are listed too:

USPS Priority Mail International:$33.00

USPS First Class Mail International:$23.50

Is any of these registrated /tracked?

How can I get the shoes safely without paying a fortune?

blueberry, I've used USPS Priority Mail International many times. So I know that you can track the parcel. It's a quite reliable service.

I'm not sure about First Class Mail though. You can go to the below link for the comparison of the available int'l parcel services offered by USPS:

http://www.usps.com/international/sendpackages.htm

One thing regarding int'l shipping of exotics is: it really depends on luck and chance. I have shipped many times exotics from US to Europe all without problems. However, this time I have a pair of silver python VPs shipped to me together with some other stuff and it got stuck at the Custom's office.

I was informed to either receive the rest of the parcel and let go the python VP as it lacks the CITES documents or have the whole parcel shipped back. I have chosen the latter. So now I not only wasted the shipping cost I've paid, and have to pay the shipping cost back plus future shipping :sad: I was really quite upset.

So it all depends on luck as said. Good luck with your shipping!

Gemibebe, I´ve checked with the Swedish custom´s office, and it´s no problem to buy items made by exotic skin from abroad as long they come from legal hunting.

So I am sure it´s allright with CL shoes.

I´ve choosen USPS Priority Mail International.

I hope I´ll get the shoes soon.

:smile:

I hope you´ll get your VP`s soon.

The shoes are here!

GetAttachment-3.jpg