what can you fit inside a baby paddington

I'm not sure as I dont own a baby sized one but it looks like the sunglasses wouldn't fit there, especially if they are in their case..? I could imagine a small sized wallet and the cellular phones (if they're quite tiny ones) and the keys should fit and then it's propably full?:shrugs:
For me the baby size would be great for going out at night when I dont need carry the sunglasses & much stuff, regular size paddington would be better for daytime :tender:

Hi, I own a baby paddy.
It can fit comfortably...
car keys
treo 650
mini zippy
small cosmetic case
extra large Chanel scarf
coin purse
kleenex
500 ml bottle of water
Chanel sunglasses including case:yes: that's all folks!
Hope this helps:flowers:

Hi, I own a baby paddy.
It can fit comfortably...
car keys
treo 650
mini zippy
small cosmetic case
extra large Chanel scarf
coin purse
kleenex
500 ml bottle of water
Chanel sunglasses including case:yes: that's all folks!
Hope this helps:flowers:

Whoooaaaaa that's a lot of stuff!!
Thanks for the clarification:flowers:

Hey Audrey, love the new Avatar!! :supacool:

In my baby loaf I can fit a large continental sized wallet, a coin purse, my lipstick case, a tiny thing of tissues, a mini flashlight, my cell phone, a small bottle of water, and two pairs of glasses with their hard cases. :nuts:

^ Aww Thank you hmwe!!! :shame: My SO suggested I use that pic of me to make an avatar... I wanted to make one of the Sharks LOL!!! :roflmfao:

But I am really shocked the baby paddy and mini-loaf can hold that much!!

Awww! Thank you Sonja and BB!! :blush::heart:

Hmwe that's so cute! In the fall/winter like to carry my charcoal cardigan (it's really light and takes up almost no space in my bag!) :yes:

bettiney I am partial to the medium. It's a great size, not too big or small! My bag is never stuffed so when I go shopping I can drop small items in it! I'm sure the items you posted would fit in the baby... I think both of them would look great on you! Do you typically like bigger bags or do you prefer them small? Do you have a store near you that sells Chloe? This way you can try both on and see which you like best.

Hi audrey! Unfortunately there isn't a chloe store around here. I just have to go by the helpful advice of the girls here in TPF. I have a balenciaga city and classique. I love the look of the classique but use the city more because it's roomier. I can't even fit in my sunglasses with case in the classique. I just don't know which to choose.