Lv In Paris France

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Does anyone know how much the LV bags are in Paris France.....Jillybean and I are going on a last minute long weekend to France(NEXT WEEK!!WOOHOO!)...so we are wondering how much we will save between the prices (euro vs dollar)and the VAT refund?

LMK!!
Thanks!!!and we shall take lots of pics of the LV store too!(at least -outside of it!!)!LOL!

The VAT is included in the prices on vuitton.com. You'll get back 12% if you're purchase is eligible for the VAT refund - i.e. if it's 1000 euros, your actual cost after the VAT refund is 880 euros. It is definitely cheaper to buy in France!

The VAT is included in the prices on vuitton.com. You'll get back 12% if you're purchase is eligible for the VAT refund - i.e. if it's 1000 euros, your actual cost after the VAT refund is 880 euros. It is definitely cheaper to buy in France!

Yes! Just remember to ask for "La Forme pour la De-Taxe"

Sans that, you won't get the TVA at the airport (it's called VAT in England, TVA en France)

oh wow I'm JEALOUS!!! Enjoy the weekend in France, and post pics when you get back! LV is insanely cheaper there...well, not insanely...but between the price difference and the tax back, its totally not bad!