Paddy mini, reg & hobo in Taupe on Bluefly

(this should prolly be moved to the Chloe Shopping Sub but...)

I purchased an UGLY FAKE chocolat paddy from Bluefly back in May for $1200.

Heartbreak Hotel, please do not buy from Bluefly!!!

Many others can share similar experiences.

^^ Definitely, please beware of Bluefly!! I just bought a fake Paddington from Bluefly and sent it back and complained and they just relisted it!!! Please don't buy it!

As a long time customer of Bluefly, I can assure yout that their product is authentic. I've never had a problem, and highly recommend bluefly as a superior shopping site.

Imawisk2 I've heard Bluefly used to sell authentic stuff but lately many ladies have received fake paddingtons from them, hmwe is not the onlyone. I wouldn't buy for them.
I've seen pictures of taupe paddington from bluefly and there was some clear differencies compared to authentic ones :sad:

When I purchased a paddington a few months back I received the bag without a lock and when I looked a the bag it was a fake. However, before the paddington satchel, I purchased a silverado doctor bag and that one was authentic.

As a long time customer of Bluefly, I can assure yout that their product is authentic. I've never had a problem, and highly recommend bluefly as a superior shopping site.

Many ladies here have had a problem - and it's most definitely a case of 'once bitten, twice shy'!

So even if Bluefly do sell authentic bags too, there is still a risk that you *may* receive a fake.:yes:

One bad apple and all that...i wouldn't trust my money with them.

Thanks Z&J for the heads up though :smile: