SK-II Airtouch Foundation - worth it?

claradara

new Coach lover
Oct 20, 2006
I've read about the new Airtouch from SK-II - has anyone used it yet? I don't use much makeup but this sounds awesome!!! The only place so far I've found that has it is Saks for $150 but I could be totally wrong about that - any thoughts? Thanks!!!

It's at NM as well. I would go check it out. Personally I haven't used it, but I know that airbrushing is work and for the price if you're not really into makeup, I don't really think that SK-II would be the foundation I would be steering you towards.

I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I absolutely love it. I have tried tons of different foundations and this is by far the best - not cakey but great coverage. It's also very quick and easy to put on.

I'll have to get back to you to let you know how long I go before having to put in the refill. The $150 is for the little machine and two refill packages. They say that each package lasts 4-6 weeks. I am at about 3 1/2 weeks of daily use - I'm hoping the packages last longer than 6 weeks. I believe the refill packages alone are $80.

I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I absolutely love it. I have tried tons of different foundations and this is by far the best - not cakey but great coverage. It's also very quick and easy to put on.

I'll have to get back to you to let you know how long I go before having to put in the refill. The $150 is for the little machine and two refill packages. They say that each package lasts 4-6 weeks. I am at about 3 1/2 weeks of daily use - I'm hoping the packages last longer than 6 weeks. I believe the refill packages alone are $80.
so the $150 includes 1 machine+2 refills? there's a seller in ebay who sells this for $135 but it only includes 1 refill+machine...i am now confused....:confused1: