Baby cabas on the way!!!

The baby cabas stole my :heart: at the trunk show, so much that I am getting both the white AND the khaki. The khaki will not arrive until late Nov though. This has been a tough year on my bank account. Will post on Tues.

clk55girl you got yours already?? lucky girl! please post pics!!

I thought that they weren't supposed to arrive until late Nov, at least here on the west coast, but my SA in NY said they received a white and a black today. :nuts: Chanel Soho receives their stock really early because when I was on the hunt for my silver metallic bowler, the rest of the nation was sold out while soho had just received a shipment when I called them in April. The SCP boutique said that they were not going to receive silver bowlers again until late June, but they never came.

Oh I can't wait to see pics. I saw the white that roey posted and immediately called my SA and got on the list for one. I hope it arrives next week as well :yes: .

I saw that too! I only saw the khaki and teal at the cruise show, they didn't have the white, black, or dark silver on display. I saw a pic of it in the catalogue and I think the color is creme or off white, not a true white. The smooth leather is stunning though.