Unbelievable but true...

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
It was my birthday yesterday, and my purse/shopping/Hermès hating husband gave me.......a BEARN WALLET!!!!:nuts: :nuts: I don't think I've ever been so surprised in all my life!!!! And he even went straight to my SA and dealt with her. He knew what she looks like because she goes to the same supermarket as I do, some of you may remember I wrote a thread about it, and a short while ago we met her there, so I entroduced them.....He told me laughing, that when he was in H, she told all the other SA's that he was my DH!! I still can't get over this; none of you know him, so it's difficult to understand my astonishment, but beleive me, I would never in a million years have imagined that this could have happened!!!

Anyway, to go back to the Bearn, it's Mysore in Etoupe, not really my cup of tea; I like Etoupe in a bag (I've got the Masai) but a wallet I would like in a fun color.....neutral bags and color inside, that's my motto... My DH said it was the only one they had at the moment, and my SA said I had a bag in that color so I might like the wallet ( he didn't even know I have a bag in Etoupe!) So I'll take it back, and wait for other colors to arrive.....

Happy Birthday!

There's nothing better than celebrating a thoughtful and loving husband (thoughtful comes first or loving come first LOL)!

Hope a Bearn in the colour you desire come sooner than later.

I know it's all personal choice and all that, but it was for me, I would keep the etoupe Bearn. Only because it came from DH. :heart:

Happy Birthday to you, too, Duna :yahoo:
I can totally understant how you feel !! My DH is not so digging about my H fever either, I wonder how I would react if he does this to me :rolleyes: :love:
Etoupe in Mysore must be very pretty !! But I also like more colorful accessories :heart: especially when most of your bags are in neutral color.

happy bday duna! and what a sweet husband! give the wallet much thought before exchanging, your DH may get offended and might not get you another H present in the future, IMO. that is a pretty color, btw!

LOL, I remember HG's reason for disliking the spine! :lol:

Duna, congratulations! It's definitely the thought that counts but I'm sure your husband or SA won't be offended if you exchange it. It's another excuse to visit the shop! :graucho:

It was my birthday yesterday, and my purse/shopping/Hermès hating husband gave me.......a BEARN WALLET!!!!:nuts: :nuts: I don't think I've ever been so surprised in all my life!!!! And he even went straight to my SA and dealt with her. He knew what she looks like because she goes to the same supermarket as I do, some of you may remember I wrote a thread about it, and a short while ago we met her there, so I entroduced them.....He told me laughing, that when he was in H, she told all the other SA's that he was my DH!! I still can't get over this; none of you know him, so it's difficult to understand my astonishment, but beleive me, I would never in a million years have imagined that this could have happened!!!

Anyway, to go back to the Bearn, it's Mysore in Etoupe, not really my cup of tea; I like Etoupe in a bag (I've got the Masai) but a wallet I would like in a fun color.....neutral bags and color inside, that's my motto... My DH said it was the only one they had at the moment, and my SA said I had a bag in that color so I might like the wallet ( he didn't even know I have a bag in Etoupe!) So I'll take it back, and wait for other colors to arrive.....

You have a wonderful and thoughtful DH :yahoo: :heart: :heart: