shy, confused newbie

HiHeels

united
Apr 8, 2006
i am sorry but i am so so confused by the number of variations on the motorcycle bag...
can anyone explain to me if they are really all related - or is that just how it appears to my totally novice eyes? is the original motorcycle bag still available in stores? i feel totally overwhelmed but i'm trying to sort through past posts to make some sense.
any help is really appreciated - these bags are total eye candy!

so the first is still available but the hardware has been tweaked and it's in different colors? is that right?

Yes the first is still available.

The current fall colors are grenat, blue india, rouge vif, greige, sapin, truffle, camel, olive brown, bleu roi(blueberry), white, black.

thank you both so much. what is the name of the current model being offered? and how much? i really appreciate it.

There are quite a few... the first, city, work/office, shopper, weekender, day, courier, twiggy, box and I am forgetting the names of alot of the others, but these are the more common ones. I was looking thru the PDF that Aloha RAg sent to me, and I realized I don't even know half the models offered.

^^^i wandered over from a different forum and i must say that i find the bags very appealing. it has taken me years, obviously, for them to grow on me. at first i thought they were a fad. i am impressed with their staying power though. i think i like the first (for me) the best.
what stores sell them (clearly not a whole lot online)? and do they come in that thicker grained leather any more?