My Solution to Keeping Inside of My H Bags Clean

MrsS, you are FAB!:flowers:

I got my Bagmate several weeks ago, thanks so much to theITbag:heart:! (They don't ship overseas unfortunately). I love my bagmate! Keeps everything organised and looking good too. Sheesh.. I sound like a commercial.:Push:

You guys are so wonderful. Thanks to you all and to mrssparkles especially for summarizing the websites.
I think I am going the Chameleon route (I like that it is very lightweight and has a bottom).
If anyone has thoughts on what size to put in a 31 cm Bolide...
I will get a large for the 35 cm Birkins.

I have a large purseket for my 35cm birkins. I purchased it in bright pink and find that it brightens the interior of my bag. I love the way the purseket has everything facing inward so that the insides of my bags do not get scratched or marked up by pens, etc. They are a dream come true for those like me who like to be hipper organized or who reach for things blindly while driving. :yes: :heart: :yahoo:

orchids & HG,
What size of the cameleon insert would you recommend to fit a 28cm Kelly or 30cm Birkin?

MrsS--I had ordered a small one too, and it fits perfectly in my 30cm--I'm assuming it would also fit in a 28cm Kelly; you could fit the med insert into the 30cm since it's only 1 inch wider and 1.5 inches taller, but it would be taller than the interior zip pocket which could be an issue if you use that zip pocket. HTH! :flowers:

I've just ordered the medium bagmate. I found this site too while searching, in case anyone is interested:

Junior Joey

The Ultimate Purse Organizer by Joey Junior

the liner is a ncie idea but I'm little wary about the webstite for example, they sell new LVs and as far as I know only LV.com and elux are authorised sellers.

Gosh! I did'nt notice that...so busy looking at the liners. Had a look again, but still don't see any bags on the site just liners??