Lookie, Lookie, Twin Kitties!

Okay. LOVE the bags!

My little girl was just walking past and saw the picture. Her face was like :wtf: ! She says, "WHERE are their shirts and WHY are they outside and WHO took the picture and ARE THOSE THINGS REAL?!?!:nuts: I'm like, "I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. And, uh... I honestly don't know". I go back to reading the thread and notice she gets really quiet. I look over and there she is, chest stuck out, pushing her little 13 year old "you-know-whats" together!:yes: Cracked me up!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Okay. LOVE the bags!

My little girl was just walking past and saw the picture. Her face was like :wtf: ! She says, "WHERE are their shirts and WHY are they outside and WHO took the picture and ARE THOSE THINGS REAL?!?!:nuts: I'm like, "I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. And, uh... I honestly don't know". I go back to reading the thread and notice she gets really quiet. I look over and there she is, chest stuck out, pushing her little 13 year old "you-know-whats" together!:yes: Cracked me up!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

OMG i cant stop laughing, how cute is that :roflmfao:

Kitties & Titties you can't beat that :roflmfao: .

PS.My hubby said the picture would have been better if you gals had been clapping your hands :lol: .
BTW,the bags aren't half bad ;) .