London Meet!

Mar 22, 2006
I have been on the PF quite a few months now and have got to know all the London members...would be great if we could have a meet!

If you are interested let me know and we can discuss dates/venues etc!

Count me in!

I'm waiting for someone to start this up because I am pretty useless at organisation and I'm not sure whether my schedule will be liked by everybody else or not (the screw is being on me with the new job, LOL). If it's on a workday I have to say I need to go out and meet a client who wants to open a standard minimum £100,000 a/c but I'll manage :smile:

Venue: Harvey Nichols 5th Floor restaurant would be best (NO HARRODS!) because it's not too crowded in comparison to other places and near my house :P but Selfridges would also be good though slightly more touristy.

P.S. I want to suggest places on Primrose Hill but may be too 'Sienna Miller' and too far for some. Or a good value restaurant like The Wolseley... but I'll go anywhere to meet nice people, just tell me!

ooo yeah HNs is right near my house too!

Marriage of convenience, LOL.

As far as I remember there were a number of people in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea around here so they (who have yet to show up here ;)) will love it as well. I'll sacrifice :lol: because SW1 is in the City of Westminster so I have to do more walking than everybody else!