Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Regen - Dr Myung June Oh

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Others (comment below)

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

wxa1

Jun 4, 2020
Based on my research, the follow doctors are most reputable for Zygoma Reduction:
1. DARPS - Dr Sang Woo Lee
2. Banobagi - Dr Jong Lim Park
3. Regen - Dr Myung June Oh
Which doctor among the 3 (or some other doctor not in the list) do you think is the best (in terms of results/success rate)?

I'm a chinese male in late twenties.
Price is not a consideration for me (I can afford up to $100k).
I might also consider V-line together with the zygoma reduction.
Which doctor would be the most proficient for V-line?

Don’t tell to clinics that budget is not a problem for you they will increase the prices !
All those three clinics sounds good to me for fc..
the best thing would be to consult them three in person to get your own opinion

Reactions: zmfkzpsdsd
Based on my research, the follow doctors are most reputable for Zygoma Reduction:
Which doctor among the 3 (or some other doctor not in the list) do you think is the best (in terms of results/success rate)?

You should consider EU dental,the Face dental or Gyalumhan.Get the consultation first then you can decide,don’t go to DA ,they have bad post op care.

Reactions: avocadokumquat
You should consider EU dental,the Face dental or Gyalumhan.Get the consultation first then you can decide,don’t go to DA ,they have bad post op care.
Are they better than Banobagi/Regen? Which doctors there are the best?
Seems a bit reckless to decide which to go to just based on my consultation session.
Are there more definitive metrics (eg. success rate of each doctor)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Murshroom
I am looking for zygoma reduction and mandible jaw reduction together.
I saw a video from YK (I believe the doctor's name is Dr. Kim Yong-kyu), which is amazing to lift up together.
The consultant quotes me 1.99 million won which is amazing (until this year only though)
I bet which is great to consider too.

Reactions: Linhmoon
Among all of them I’d personally choose Dr Oh from Regen. I also contacted few places for V-line and although with Dr Oh it’d cost me a bit more , I think it worth it. A friend of mine got FC with him and I really like her results, so hopefully will proceed mine soon too .

Are they better than Banobagi/Regen? Which doctors there are the best?
Seems a bit reckless to decide which to go to just based on my consultation session.
Are there more definitive metrics (eg. success rate of each doctor)?

IDK about success rate, but Regen Dr. Oh definitely has a high rate of unhappy patients for facial contouring recently... Also, if you base on success rate on this forum, it wouldn't be very accurate. The forum is known for having many fake good reviews. (not saying that the clinics you mentioned have fake reviews, but just something you should be aware of).
Consultation session actually tells you a lot. When you visit the clinic, you can see the facilities, cleanliness, if there are other patients, doctor and staff's attitude,... If budget is not a problem for you, spare some for a separate trip to consult at different clinics, take notes of how you feel, THEN do more research of their happy/unhappy patients rate and decide from there.

Reactions: Linhmoon and Tess34
Among all of them I’d personally choose Dr Oh from Regen. I also contacted few places for V-line and although with Dr Oh it’d cost me a bit more , I think it worth it. A friend of mine got FC with him and I really like her results, so hopefully will proceed mine soon too .
He got a lot of bad review recently
Some botched cases which is a bit scary..

I think you might be interested in Dr. Kazuaki Yamaguchi in Ginza, Tokyo. He did Airi Arimura’s surgery and she looks fantastic. He seems to have good taste, in my opinion.

Do not go to yk, regen. I know people who were botched there.

I have seen one great result on DA with dr lee but not sure if she’s legit or a promoter.

However, I’ve said this many times. Don’t ever get zygoma reduction.
What is yk? Heard many great reviews about Dr Oh from Regen though. Wonder if those botched ones are from shadow doctors?
Now might be a good time to avoid shadow doctors because Dr Oh might be less busy.

Why would you want to even gamble
With getting a shadow doctor? Dr. oh is by far the worst doctor in the world!
he ruined my face and I am still suffering !

he moved my jaws so backward he made my airway severely narrow and I have been diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea and require a cpap machine now and he illegally shaved off my jawline without My consent and messed up my genioplasty causing a dent between my lower lip and chin , thechin is even shorter and smaller than before
My cheeks are like chipmunks now and my upper lip is so skinny
I can’t open my mouth much either it is not normal range
He wouldn’t let me do any jaw exercises until 3.5 months later and my jaw therapist said that is not normal we should’ve started after a few weeks!
He also has a suspension of qualification by the plastic surgery board of South Korea
him and Suyen won’t reply to me for the past 2 months and are withholding my operative and consent forms
Also when I post on Regen’s website to ask them to reply to me they answer everyone else’s questions and on mine all of mine the status says “waiting” but they keep replying to ones before and after mine.
so they are avoiding me
Do you want such bad aftercare that when you have questions and feel you got mistreated then they start to ignore you? What kind of a doctor ignores his patients after he steals all your money?
Dr Oh that’s who!!!