Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Banobagi - Dr Jong Lim Park

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Regen - Dr Myung June Oh

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Others (comment below)

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Among all of them I’d personally choose Dr Oh from Regen. I also contacted few places for V-line and although with Dr Oh it’d cost me a bit more , I think it worth it. A friend of mine got FC with him and I really like her results, so hopefully will proceed mine soon too .
Do you mind asking your friend if she could share some before and after pics (maybe blank out other features for anonymity)? Thanks so much. Kinda worried about regen because it has some reviews about nerve damage.

Dr Oh cut off my nerves and I have no feeling in my lower lip and jaw and my new surgeon confirmed he severed my nerve on the ct scan So the feeling will never come back

also I never even agreed to the v line so it was totally illegal

stay away from Regen and Dr Oh

Do you mind asking your friend if she could share some before and after pics (maybe blank out other features for anonymity)? Thanks so much. Kinda worried about regen because it has some reviews about nerve damage.

Why would you want to even gamble
With getting a shadow doctor? Dr. oh is by far the worst doctor in the world!
he ruined my face and I am still suffering !

he moved my jaws so backward he made my airway severely narrow and I have been diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea and require a cpap machine now and he illegally shaved off my jawline without My consent and messed up my genioplasty causing a dent between my lower lip and chin , thechin is even shorter and smaller than before
My cheeks are like chipmunks now and my upper lip is so skinny
I can’t open my mouth much either it is not normal range
He wouldn’t let me do any jaw exercises until 3.5 months later and my jaw therapist said that is not normal we should’ve started after a few weeks!
He also has a suspension of qualification by the plastic surgery board of South Korea
him and Suyen won’t reply to me for the past 2 months and are withholding my operative and consent forms
Also when I post on Regen’s website to ask them to reply to me they answer everyone else’s questions and on mine all of mine the status says “waiting” but they keep replying to ones before and after mine.
so they are avoiding me
Do you want such bad aftercare that when you have questions and feel you got mistreated then they start to ignore you? What kind of a doctor ignores his patients after he steals all your money?
Dr Oh that’s who!!!
Could you share some photos or X-ray scans?
You mentioned shadow doctors, so was your surgery done by Dr Oh or a shadow doctor?

I’ve seen her photos. It was infuriating, and no amount of money could compensate, in my opinion. I don’t think any doctors will admit to a shadow doctor outright.
If the surgery was done by a shadow doctor, then we should not blacklist Dr Oh.
The solution is to find a friend or video record the surgery to make sure Dr Oh is the one operating throughout the entire procedure.

So it's important to know whether she suspect a shadow doctor or Dr Oh himself botched the surgery.

If the surgery was done by a shadow doctor, then we should not blacklist Dr Oh.
The solution is to find a friend or video record the surgery to make sure Dr Oh is the one operating throughout the entire procedure.

So it's important to know whether she suspect a shadow doctor or Dr Oh himself botched the surgery.

True, but the result was very unfortunate. It almost looked like he was testing something out or maybe a shadow doctor did it. I would avoid him since he is suspended anyway.

Reactions: GaiaLives
True, but the result was very unfortunate. It almost looked like he was testing something out or maybe a shadow doctor did it. I would avoid him since he is suspended anyway.
He has many successful cases though (unless all the reviews are fake).
We also don't know if the negative reviews are real, it could be posted by a competitor.

Hi
What are you talking about ? I’m not a computer I’m a real person and my jaw is deformed and it was Dr Oh and he needs to be blacklisted.
Who is going to go in there and video tape the surgery ? Are you going to volunteer?

he moved my jaws back 14 mm top and bottom and my airway is 1 mm normal is 10 mm.

I have severe obstructive sleep apnea!!!!
I need a breathing machine at night.
I can barely open my mouth.
I get food stuck in my mouth every meal because he did this surgery so badly. I have tightness and pain. I am severely depressed and anxious.

I went to several revision doctors. Some said I was unfixable!!!!!!
Because of the damage dr oh caused on my joints and didn’t even do a normal two jaw surgery. My scans show my condyles are deformed and twisted.

LOOK this is f-ing serious ! I need metal joint replacements !!!! It’s extremely costly! I’m getting braces soon and have to have 4 teeth taken out to fix this! My surgery is in one year!!!

I’m in misery so you cant trust dr oh.
He’s abandoned me since March 2020 and called me a “bully”

I’ve been extremely busy at work and cannot be on this site all the time.
But if you think you’re giving him the benefit of the doubt because he might have used a ghost surgeon on me then that is wrong!!! If it was ghost surgeon then he is really unethical !!!he needs to have his license revoked for that too.
But Suyen said he did the surgery himself and he botched me. I have to pour my life savings to fix this now. So do not get surgery with Dr Oh!!!!!!

He also shaved my f-ing jaw without my consent

So do you want metal replacements ??he messed up my jaws so badly that I can’t use my own bones anymore!

I’ve seen over 5 consultations and they all said dr oh did malpractice and this is an extremely difficult revision and some can’t even do it!

He has many successful cases though (unless all the reviews are fake).
We also don't know if the negative reviews are real, it could be posted by a competitor.

My scans are all in my threads and
My real self! It’s a nightmare

Check out the group cranialfacial action group and ask them about extraction for braces. I think the member in the group can provide some insights. I hear that extraction cause issues with the face but not too sure.

May I ask how much your tension will cost you? Hope everything works out for you in the end. Don’t give up.