Zuzu's Bags have shipped!!!

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
So I am not going to show you my Veronica except to give you an inside peek. Only because the photos don't do it justice and I kinda like being a tease ;) Check out the diagonal suede stripes :smile:

I am very impressed with the way the Luka looks! See how I had Ignacio put the Ignes on the flap! I thought that would be cute!

Both bags should come on Monday!!! My building owners will be here all day so I won't be able to open tham. Then we have to take them out to dinner so I will have to wait to open my bags - ugh. Do you think they would mind if I skipped out on dinner - lol!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Luka_Perspective.jpg
    Luka_Perspective.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 283
  • Luka_Inside.jpg
    Luka_Inside.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 282
  • Luka_Front.jpg
    Luka_Front.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 282
  • Veronica_Inside.jpg
    Veronica_Inside.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 279
Gorgeous zuzu Luka!! I love the Ignes stamped on the front.

You're such a tease holding out on the Veronica!! Wait until you see that suede color IRL! It's amazing!!

Tell the building owners you've come down with some Uruguanian Flu that's going around--Ignes Fevah--highly contagious--make money fly out of your pockets at recording breaking speed.

Woohoo! That Luka is stunning. Which brown is that?

You know greenpixie, I wil have to ask Ignacio because I don't know! I was looking at one brown and told him that I felt it might be to unstructured which he agreed on so I told him I trusted him and please pick out the brown as long as it was the darkest brown possible.

I'll shoot him an email and ask

Thanks baghag, No Cute and lionlaw! I didn't realize how excited I would be when I got the email :yahoo:!!

I can't wait to model the Luka. I think this clutch would look fab in some of the more wild colors! Could you imagine a gunmetal ostrich with a bright red lining! Or in the fur/skins? :yes:

Last edited:
heart_eyes.gif
That Dr. Luka, named after that hunky doc on ER, is really a looker:tup:.

Hag is right you need to get that horrible Uruguayan Flu that causes, drooling :drool:, a sense of urgency, and of course the flying $$$ symptom.

I hate when work gets in the way of my pleasure:cursing:

Hmmm if it is an unstructured leather in a very dark brown, it might be the tinted chocolate? Either way it is fab! Gunmetal with red suede- I like the way you think!

No, I was going to order the tinted chocolate and that was too unstructured and we wanted structure so this bag is structured. I can't wait to pet it!!

Oh, I feel a headache coming on...I better not Frangee! They are flying in from New Jersey - lol!

All these bags coming in is going to be soooo much fun!

No, I was going to order the tinted chocolate and that was too unstructured and we wanted structure so this bag is structured. I can't wait to pet it!!

Oh, I feel a headache coming on...I better not Frangee! They are flying in from New Jersey - lol!

All these bags coming in is going to be soooo much fun!

Ah, gotcha! I totally misread your other post. That is such a great color- I am excited to read your review! I don't think anyone else has ordered that leather yet, whatever it might be. So pretty!