Zucca love!

I love this thread idea! I can't wait to see everyone's treasures:nuts:

I really like your key pouch buonobi!

I don't own any Zucca or Penquin fabric items:sad: but there are a few things on my radar:ninja:

I really liked the Zucca lining inside the older Peekaboo bags because it was a great way to use logo canvas while being discrete.

I don't own anything Zucca, unfortunately.

Attachments

• fendi-blue-zucca-lined-peekaboo-tote-product-1-2126345-723820259.jpeg
    fendi-blue-zucca-lined-peekaboo-tote-product-1-2126345-723820259.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 368
Hello to everyone
This is my very first post here
I have just registred as I have doubts about Zucca bag.
Last week I bought one Fendi Zucca bag. It is duffle tote with orange straps. It has not arrived yet. Somehow I started to think that these logo bags are out of style.
And I do not se many celebs wearing them anymore neither the women in generally. Now I feel that I want to return it back.
Any suggestion? Keep it or not?
Is it classic or is it so out?

If you notice there isn't anymore zucca print in the physical free standing Fendi stores. There is some print but it's a different print. You can find zucca print in nordstroms and NM.

Hello to everyone
This is my very first post here
I have just registred as I have doubts about Zucca bag.
Last week I bought one Fendi Zucca bag. It is duffle tote with orange straps. It has not arrived yet. Somehow I started to think that these logo bags are out of style.
And I do not se many celebs wearing them anymore neither the women in generally. Now I feel that I want to return it back.
Any suggestion? Keep it or not?
Is it classic or is it so out?

:welcome2:

I think Zucca is a classic Fendi fabric:tup:

I've already bought one. But I am in doubt to keep it or not.
They don't sell Zucca anymore? Why is it so...anyone knows?
When I was in Fendi Rome, Italy, in April this year, they had Zucca print bags. I didn't pay attention to all the models but I remember I saw Roll Totes and a Crossbody I think, in fact I bought a Logo Mini Bag there.