Zucca handbag rip in fabric at stress point

Cocoatticus

Aug 15, 2012
First, I take excellent care of my bags. I purchased a Zucca handbag with flap a year and a half ago. This is not the only bag I use. The bag is somewhat oblong. The bag while on your shoulder would tend to crease in one spot. The fabric at that point created a small rip. Fendi no longer makes this bag. I feel they should give me a credit since they tried to repair it and it looks horrible and especially since it is a defect. Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this? Very disappointed!

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
First, I take excellent care of my bags. I purchased a Zucca handbag with flap a year and a half ago. This is not the only bag I use. The bag is somewhat oblong. The bag while on your shoulder would tend to crease in one spot. The fabric at that point created a small rip. Fendi no longer makes this bag. I feel they should give me a credit since they tried to repair it and it looks horrible and especially since it is a defect. Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this? Very disappointed!
Just take your purse into the Fendi store and speak with a SA there to see what are your options.

Good Luck