Zucca--best bag ever?

Well I have them on the front of my Mamma Mia...I have pretty much all the characters I want, where I want them between my Mamma Mia and my Denero...so I wasn't too worried ordering my Zucca, I like the whole Amore print anyhow xD

I can't believe how everyone's stocking up on Amore...getting 2 or 3 bags in it. I'm just not as in :heart: with it as everyone else but I guess that's good, leaves more bags for you guys!! :graucho:

Amore is my favorite print for certain. Although I love all the others a whole bunch!

Snoopa - Yeah, in the tokidoki corner picture is my Mamma Mia, but the doggies in the corner aren't the ones i mentioned, they are on it not cut off elsewhere too.

TODAY IS THE BEST DAY FOR ZUCCAS EVER!!! I just got my Citta Zucca from the UPS guy (straight from LeSportsac! No stupid eBay!) One side is the top of the print (the front) WITH BASTARDINO AND POLPETTINA CENTERED ON TOP OF THE OUTSIDE POCKET and the other side is the bottom of the print! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect bag--I am doing surprisingly well with these sight unseen Zuccas...maybe I will get lucky with Spiagia ordering from the website too xD;

you have both of them above the zipper! very cute ;)
how much did you get if for? maybe i should call lesportsac, i thought by now they probably have paradiso and inferno and nothing else.

Yeah, and right in the middle!

I got it for retail from lesportsac's customer service. When I ordered it she told me I MIGHT be able to get one, and so she put in the order and told me they'd call me if they couldn't get it. But they didn't, and then they charged my card and now, here I am :biggrin:

You can call and try, but I don't think that there will be another one since it was sketchy if I was getting mine. I recommend calling them though, just in case.

I am in love with the Zucca, that is definitely my favorite purse style.. that and the Gioco. I'm still not so sure about the print though. It's super cute, but when i'm hesitant it's usually a sign that I shouldn't get it. I like my bags to scream to me! HAHA i'm such a loser.

I wasn't hot about the Zucca at first - but now seeing it in action it looks pretty sweet! I may wait until the Spiaggia or Transporto print to get one since I think I'd like it in a darker color/pattern.