Zoya nail polish

I love Zoyas! I've never had a problem with them chipping faster than any other polish. I think the formulas do run a bit thick, but I sort of like it.

Well that post about what top and base coat by AllLaqueredUp was very informative i checked my base and top coats and they all have that ingedient that doesn't work with Zoya, looks like i'll have to get some of Zoya's BC and TC when next i buy from evilbay if i want to get the most out of my Zoya's. Though i dont have that problem with Savita (matte) i get great wear form it usually.

The only (or two) problem I have with Zoya is it takes forever to dry on me, and their fill level is low, like a new bottle looks like its used for one mani, if I wanted to sell it I cant call it new because when it settles it looks used :sad: Anyone noticed that?

I like Zoya! My BFF bought me the mini lock system set that comes with a top coat, a base coat, a oil quick dry and a nail polish remover. Plus she gave me Zoya polish. It's cool little system and when I use it, my manicure lasts a good 4 maybe 5 days.

The only (or two) problem I have with Zoya is it takes forever to dry on me, and their fill level is low, like a new bottle looks like its used for one mani, if I wanted to sell it I cant call it new because when it settles it looks used :sad: Anyone noticed that?

Have you tried a quick-dry topcoat? It's a game changer!

I also recently noticed what you are saying regarding the fill level. After one manicure (usually 2 coats of polish) of a brand new bottle, you can clearly see a fill line a few millimeters from the cap base. I can understand your concern about re-sale; however, if you just state you only swatched or wore one mani out of the bottle people usually understand. Also, anyone who has experience with Zoya probably is also aware of the fill level. HTH

For non-gel polish I have mostly Zoya and I love their formulas and the colors. Polish in general chips on me fast, but with Zoya (using CG sticky base & SV top coat) I can get 3 days. I've started using Gelous too, and with that, I can get up to 5 days with no chipping at all.
I did use their color lock system for a while, and I liked it, BUT, I found that Armor got thick very fast, and even using the Zoya polish thinner didn't help - just made it goopy. It also seemed to take a very long time to dry. These days I mostly do SOG polish, but when I'm on a break from it, it's most likely a Zoya polish that I'm wearing.

My 10yo daughter painted my toenails with Zoya matte about a month ago and now I'm obsessed. Loved the purple matte. The blue and red, not so much for me.
Now I have ordered 4 different colors that are NOT matte. But I have a matte top coat.
What do you think about a man painting his toenails. It FEELS SO GOOD!

P.S. I am straight