Zoom! Deep bleaching...at home?

babydol

just me....Paula!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
I need to get my teeth whitened before my wedding, and my dentist says that she offers three different options.

1) home bleaching kit
2)ZOOM! in her office and then some at home for maintenance
3) deep bleaching (2 office visits, and 14 nights at home between the two)

She says that the deep bleaching is the most effective, and would probably work best on me because my teeth have some discoloration (stupid lack of flouride when i was younger and braces!), but its also the most expensive.

I dont know much about the ZOOM procedure, except that its only like an hour. I dont know what to do. FH has a dentist appt on monday so I'd like to be able to go and set it up when he has to go.

I heard Zoom is highly effective. Also, for maintenance, have you tried Colgate Visible White toothpaste? It works as well as the Crest premium whitestrips and all you have to do is brush your teeth.

I have had zoom in the dentists office. It works pretty well. Better for some then others. The office had told me it would lighten up to 8 shades. It didnt lighten that much. Maybe about 4. I had a friend that did it and hers were very yellow. They got extremely white. I dont think the office can ever know how your teeth will lighten. I would say, try the crest whitestrips first.