Zoe???

SarahC11

Jan 2, 2009
Hi everyone!

I have recently fallen in love with the brass/brown/brown Zoe!! But I am having some trouble choosing what size Zoe is right for me! Unfortunately, I live in Canada no where near a Coach boutique or outlet, therefore I can't try it on. So I was wondering if you ladies could help me out!

I'm fairly tall and slim. I'm 5'9 maybe taller I haven't recently measured myself and I'm 14 so I'm still growing! I weigh about 106lbs so I'm fairly...I said fairly small. I'm wondering weather I should get the medium or the large. I'm leaning towards large just because I want a larger bag. I'm worried the medium will be too small and I'm worried the large will look too huge on me! :confused1:

I need your help!!! What do you think would be best?? All opinions are welcome!

Thanks,
Sarah

You're only 14? I would say get the medium then. Large bags (to me anyways) are for older ladies. I don't know why I think that way, though. I just notice that the older I get the bigger my bags have got.

You're welcome, my opinion isn't always set in stone, though. lol Here's some other thoughts of mine:

If you carry lots of stuff, you might need a large Zoe no matter what! So the bottom line is, do you carry a LOT or just average amount of stuff?
I know that I have to leave my cosmetics/medicine case home if I want to carry my smaller bags and that bothers me sometimes because I miss it. Also, do you carry a bulky sunglasses case around like I do or a water bottle? You may need a bigger bag. Having a smaller bag is easier to carry, though. That is a big plus!

Maybe someone who has the medium Zoe will write here to let you know if it holds all that they want it to.

If you carry a lot of stuff in your bag then get the large, if you don't carry a lot get the medium size. And by the way Large bag are not only for older ladies. JMHO

The ladies here have gave you great advice. I don't normally carry more than my wallet, keys and a little makeup case and occasionally my little journal. The medium zoe was all I needed. Besides teh large zoe look like a monstrous on me. Way too big IMHO for what I carry each day.

I do carry a lot of stuff! probably a lot of stuff I don't need but I like to be prepared for any situation. I'm almost OCD like that!

With my last Coach bag I felt restricted to what I could physically carry in my bag! It was just too small for what I carry. I could just fit a small makeup bag (and when I mean small I mean bare essentials), a smaller sized wallet, a mini skinny, my cell phone, and a pack of gum.

I'm just worried that the medium Zoe will be too small for everything I want to carry. I would like to use it for school purposes, like carrying some books and my daily essentials and some bottled water. And in this case I feel I would rather but a "too big bag" and be able to fit everything with room to spare then a "too small bag" and be disappointed and not be able to fit everything i need. If that makes any sense at all! hahah

Thanks ladies, you definitely game me things to think about before i make my decision.

i have the large and love it. i think it is the perfect size, not too big but roomy enough so you are not jamming your stuff in. just my opinion but i love the large zoe!

That's exactly I want! "Not to big but roomy enough so you are not jamming your stuff in". I hate when bags are too small because I don't want to jam stuff in but I want all my stuff to fit! Thanks so much, it's good to know the large Zoe works for some people. makes me think it could work for me too! :graucho:

I do carry a lot of stuff! probably a lot of stuff I don't need but I like to be prepared for any situation. I'm almost OCD like that!

With my last Coach bag I felt restricted to what I could physically carry in my bag! It was just too small for what I carry. I could just fit a small makeup bag (and when I mean small I mean bare essentials), a smaller sized wallet, a mini skinny, my cell phone, and a pack of gum.

I'm just worried that the medium Zoe will be too small for everything I want to carry. I would like to use it for school purposes, like carrying some books and my daily essentials and some bottled water. And in this case I feel I would rather but a "too big bag" and be able to fit everything with room to spare then a "too small bag" and be disappointed and not be able to fit everything i need. If that makes any sense at all! hahah

Thanks ladies, you definitely game me things to think about before i make my decision.

I think you're going to want the large then. If you want it to carry some *school* books, you might even have to go XL.

I'm thinking large would be the best plan for my needs! I'm not even sure it I will use it for school, but just in case I want to carry some books (not school books per say but regular books) I would be a able to carry them because I read a lot. QueenLouis I think you may be onto something! For everything I want and need to carry I'm pretty sure I will need a large. Thanks so much!

I would get the large also! i'm way shorter than you, 5'4 and i think its fine for me, so i think a large would def. suit you better :smile:
i dont mean to pry, but are you paying for this yourself? or are your parents buying it for you? i got my first Coach this past june and i'm 24!!! you are one lucky 14 yr old! (i am a little bit envious, but then again, i had no clue what "COACH" was when i was 14. you will love your zoe, shes' spacious and oh so pretty :smile:

I'm 5' 9 1/2", so yay tall ladies!! And I understand your feelings on big bags--most of my recent Coach purchases have been totes or burly items (Peyton) that can double up for school and work. I bought the medium berry Zoe and it's a very good size for carrying moderate-sized things; wallet, camera, phone, make-up bag, a book, etc. I was really surprised by how roomy it can be and def recommend it. *But* if you're looking for something to carry more school-related objects, the medium will be too small. The large is a nice move up, but I don't know if that'd even be big enough for all of your school stuff if you, let's say, are used to carrying a backpack. So the XL would be best as a messenger bag or backpack alternative; but if you're talking notebooks, small books, then go with large.

Also, keep in mind that Zoe does a little flop when you wear her--like she folds over a bit up top. So the larger up in size you go, the more of a flop she has (is there a better term for that? haha). That look bothers some people, but not everyone. And I'm sure you can find pics of it on this forum. But I wanted to mention that detail b/c it's good to know how your bag will move or change shape when you can't immediately get your hands on the purse.

I am 5 foot 7 and average build and I sold me medium and got the large. The medium looked too small on me. I'd go the large. I also love the way the zoe slouches when it is large.