Zoe Wristlet Owners, What do you use yours for?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI,
    I have the Black Patent Zoe Wristlet to match my large Zoe bag (OCD), lol!!!
    I am just wondering for those whom own a Zoe wristlet...
    Do you use it as a Wallet inside of your bag... Cash, Change, etc??? (there are no pockets)
    Do you only carry her by herself... Cell Phone,Cash, Keys, etc.??? (cute this way but I own the matching bag)
    OR
    Do you use her as a Cosmetic case...and use something else as a wallet??? (inside is silk)

Just wanting to know, wondering if I need to get the matching wallet ... I hate the thoughts of using the wristlet as a cosmetic bag but I am OCD when it comes to matchy matchy.
    Thanks

2. I use mine as a cosmetic case, but yes, I also have to have every matching wallet or accessory that goes with the bag! It totally bugs me until I get a complete matching set (and I have very few sets unfinished), but sometimes the contrast with different pieces is nice too. I had to learn to love this because Coach doesn't always make the matching accessories for every bag! I think the Zoe wristlet is versatile, and you can use it in multiple bags!

3. I have two and haven't even used them :sad: But they're so pretty!

4. Thanks,
    It too is bother me, GEE!!! I wish I didnt let things like this bug me but I cant help it. I first got the wristlet in thoughts of using it as a wallet for my Zoe bag but it is too big for that, personally speaking. Then I think, hey what about a cosmetic case then get the matching wallet, OCD I tell ya :roflmfao:
    I glad to hear you use yours as a cosmetic case, didnt know if I should or shouldnt since the lining is silk.
    I guess I should go hunt down a wallet now... I will never stop:sweatdrop:

5. YES, they are so cute! If I didnt own the bag to match, I would carry this alone and still will when I want something simple to run around with.
    For now though, I need to figure out what/how to use it for inside my bag.
    I am so bad to want the whole set or it drives me nutz... just like my ID/User name...:P It should be, purses-makes-me-nutz :roflmfao:

6. I don't own a Zoe wristlet, but I do understand how hard it can be figuring out what goes where!
    Do you have a lot of things rolling around in the bottom of your bag? You could use it for keeping those things together and buy a wallet for money, etc.
    Maybe use it to hold any lotions, make-up? I know how you feel about the silk lining, but it would be better for stuff to spill in there than in your bag, right? (God forbid!)

7. I have a chocolate leather Zoe wristlet. I use it, or one of my other capacity wristlets, when I get my hair done or whenever I don't really need to carry much and I don't want to worry about setting my purse down or getting something on it. A mini skinny or my Madison small wallet holds my ID, medical insurance cards and my debit card. My phone sits next to the wallet or mini skinny.

8. Hello nutz4purses. I just purchases the patent black wristlet myself. Kinda bummed that I couldn't find the chestnut to match my lg Zoe, but oh well. Still works and looks good.

I use mine for cosmetics, mirror, tylenol, nail clippers, tweezers, etc. I put all my little things in there, so that I can find them quickly and not have to search around my whole bag. HTH!!

9. I use mine inside my bag as a "catch all" case. I have extra lip balm, a brush, tea bags, mints, jewelry, and makeup, among other things, in there. I can easily throw my ID, cash, and cards in there as well if I decide that I don't want to carry my purse.