Zoe wasn't on my radar, until...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
    I saw this, Woven Editorial Zoe. It's burnished leather with subtle woven details that add texture but not additional color. The front & back have the same woven details! Antique brass hardware accents the Acorn colored leather with studs and buckles down each side. The COACH Horse & Buggy Logo is embossed on the top front, and the bag has a tasseled-zip closure.

It's huge, but it molds to the body nicely and the shoulder strap is comfortable to wear. JAX gave me measurements of 14L x 16.5H x 4.5D, but I measured, 16.5L x 16H x 4.5D. So I imagine all the Editorial Zoes might be the same size(?).

The interior is lined in dark brown satin with a rear wall zippered pocket that has an open slip pocket in front of it with the COACH Creed attached. There's another zippered pocket on the front wall, with 2 multi-function pockets in front.

It feels so smooth to the touch and the weave is tight so it won't catch on something.

Here are the details, 12739 @ $798, measures 16.5L x 16H x 4.5D. Strap length is 17" with an oversized dogleash clip. The drops seems to measure 12" because the bag slouches when loaded & worn.

While free would have been the perfect price, I thought 798 wasn't bad given the details & size. Plus, since there's another Editorial Zoe with a plain body and braided shoulder strap for $1,000!, IMO, this bag offers more for the money. But to be fair I haven't seen the braided strap bag IRL.

Excuse my casualwear, it's late in the evening.

I hope you enjoy the pics!

I L:heart:ve the design of this bag!!!

Attached Files:

2. #2 Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
    The shoulder strap also has the woven details!

I'm showing this next to my Navy Elisa, for a size reference. I've tried to include all the details everyone asks for, but if there's something else needed, just ask and I'll try to reply.

Attached Files:

3. I've never seen that bag before and I really think it's pretty. I like it's size.

4. That's a pretty and different looking bag. I kind of can't get past the stitching going through/on top of the design though. :sweatdrop:

5. The more I look at it the more I hear it calling my name. I love the color and the size is perfect.

6. OMG you got one! It is so pretty IRL, and you wear it beautifully. Congrats! :woohoo:

7. I love the look of that bag - it's gorgeous! Is it available to order from JAX now? My only concern is how much it will slouch - I returned a Thompson Hobo because it was just so huge and pretty darn stiff - do you think this bag is going to slouch down a lot more?

8. It's lovely and looks great on you.

9. It's a really gorgeous bag. You wear it well! I love the brown leather. Thanks for the pix on this marvellous bag!

Take care,

10. Ohhhhhh...that bag is gorgeous! I saw someone post a pic of it a while back, but they didn't know the name of it. I better start saving my pennies!

11. OK I have to admit that Im still not sure about this bag (for me), but it looks fabulous on you, and the price seems really good (for Coach lately!) for the size and detailing involved. And the color is really pretty. Thanks for the comparison shots too - your posts are always so helpful (and enabling, I might add!!) Congrats and enjoy it - you wont see this bag on many people, and I love that aspect of it.

12. i am totally loving the extra details coach is doing. that bag looks perfect on you!

13. Congrats on your gorgeous Zoe!! I have an editorial in the antique gold and I love the size and the slouch. I have a couple of questions about the leather on your new bag. Is it a supple leather or does it have a more structured feel? Do you think this leather will be prone to scuffing? The more I look at your photos the more I want to order one!! :drool:

14. It looks even better in real life pictures! The price is a little out of my range, though.

15. Very nice. I like all the detailing on the exterior, & its nice to have all those extra pockets.
    Does it come in just one size?